Sunday, March 20, 2011

Reading Tickets

 A few weeks ago, I added a post about the quiet reading tickets my kids use.  My students use the reading tickets during quiet reading time.  They are expected to read to 4 different friends during our quiet reading time.  Each friend they read to signs their reading ticket.  It's never quiet, but kids are busy reading the whole time.  Here are a few extras that I made for my class to use this spring.

Quiet Reading Ticket - Spring 1

Quiet Reading Ticket - Spring 2

Is it almost spring break?  10 more days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these! I'm using CAFE/Daily 5 for the first time and this will be a great motivator for them to *really* read to someone. :)

    I'm just getting my blog started, so follow if you'd like! http://fineanddandyinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/

    Salina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the student tickets. I might try that. I have never actually read The Daily 5, but have heard so much about it that I started doing it myself two years ago.

    ReplyDelete