Monday, October 24, 2011

Blog on Fire!

I guess I probably shouldn't use that title during fire safety month... but you know me. I only follow certain rules. Plus, I have exciting news!

Meghan from Inside the Classroom gave my blog the Blog on Fire award! Thank you, Meghan!!!!  Stop by to visit Inside the Classroom!


I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself and pass the award to a few other "Blogs on Fire".

1. I might qualify for that hoarding show if you put all my leveled reading books in the same spot...but I'm smarter than that.

2. I have two dogs, but other than my girls (dogs) I don't really like animals. (I know. I know. Please don't send me hate mail. It's not like I'm mean to animals and I always pretend that I like them in my classroom...but it's just not true. Yes, my profile picture has one of my dogs in it... I do love my dogs.)

3. Sometimes I think 5 minutes of total silence would be just as great as winning the lottery.

4. I have to phone a friend every time I attempt to hard boil eggs. I'm a horrible cook.

5. I collect pottery (mostly in shades of blue and green).

6. I should duct tape my mouth before staff meetings, even though everyone is always saying, "Thank you for speaking up about....".

7. I love smelly stickers!! (Trend are my favorite kind.)

The blogs that I'm awarding the Blog on Fire award to are...







You should really check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Congrats - I'm a horrible cook myself, I still have to look at the directions on a box of mac and cheese...yikes.

    Love your blog!!!!!

    http://crisscrossapplesauceinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete