Sunday, October 30, 2011

List of Mentor Texts for Writer's Workshop

I would like to thank all of the bloggers who linked up to share their fabulous ideas! Here is a list from the linky party I did about mentor texts for writer's workshop.   I put all the submissions into one document. I listed each book with the contributing blogger. You will need to visit their blogs to read a full description of how they used each book in their classroom. I just included the focus for each book from their posts.

You can download the document by clicking on the image below.


You can click on the image below to visit the original linky party and find your way to each of the contributing blogs.



I hope you find this helpful!  My amazon cart filled right up when I read the amazing ideas the other bloggers shared.  Thanks again to the contributors!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thanks for making the list! It will really come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you again today and you are really not that far behind from that posh person for FIRST PLACD!!! WHAT CAN WE DO???????? I think your competitiveness is rubbing off on me.
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the list but the font is really hard to read

    ReplyDelete