Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Teacher Mom Blog Nomination


I feel honored that my blog was recently nominated to be added to the list of the Top 25 Teacher Mom Blogs at Circle of Moms. I am proud to be a teacher, a blogger and especially a mom...so this is  an exciting nomination!  I'm not sure who nominated my blog, but I want you to know that it definitely made my day.

If you are willing to help my blog "make the list", please click on the Circle of Moms icon on my sidebar to vote for Funky First Grade Fun.

If my blog makes the list, I promise to beg my bloggin' buddy Kristen (The Teeny Tiny Teacher) to help me write my acceptance speech.   Her speeches are the best! 

Let the voting begin! 

8 comments:

  1. KIMBERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY for you!!!!! I will vote for you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And not because you want me to write your speech (wait a moment while I blush) but because you totally DESERVE it!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m passing the Blog on Fire award to you! Copy or paste the Blog on Fire button link below. Share seven things about yourself and pass the award along to some "hot" blogs you follow. Thanks for sharing your talents!
    ~Meghan

    Inside The Classroom http://www.mrsmayhew.blogspot.com/


    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y5xQPuwBHpI/ToiqJOMLmMI/AAAAAAAAAgo/W4AXzEjY97E/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-10-02+at+11.09.47+AM.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for your blog Kimberly--you are an incredible Mom Blogger!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is amazing blog for the children. I want you suggestion in something. Actually, I want to buy a kids scooter as a gift for my little son. He loves the kids scooter very much. Please share your views with me.

    _____________________
    kids scooter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you really deserve this title since you blog is very interesting. I'm a mummy too and really enjoyed reading your tips, experience about choosing the right gifts or how to get our kids involved in rights type of scooters for sale sport.

    ReplyDelete