Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Themed Long A Word Sort - Freebie

I love snow! We usually get tons of snow in Michigan, but this year it's been kind of an unusual winter. It snowed a bit today and my favorite meteorologist guy claims the flakes are gonna fall this weekend too. My husband and I bought our kids snowboards and ice skates for Christmas. So, let those snowflakes fall!

I've been thinking about posting this for a while...just couldn't seem to finish it until today. I am grateful for all (oh so close to 1000) of you. Yippee!! Little old me didn't even have a blog at this time last year. Here is a little freebie that I'm hoping some of you might be able to use.

Please follow my blog if you download and are not already one of my (almost 1000) followers. Did I already say "Yippee"?  Or send a friend - I'm pretty sure everyone loves free stuff, right?


Thanks again for reading/following/sharing. Happy almost Friday!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Thank you!
    I am shocked you are not already at 2000. I seriously thought you were.
    We need to do something!! Want to??? :)
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute little snowman!! Thank you for sharing! I am in upstate NY and we have had very little snow also!!

    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love following you, and as always, thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this freebie!

    ✿Valerie (new follower)
    Grow Up Learning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie!

    We had two snowdays this week (wed and thurs), but it's been our first snow of the year. Im in MI too, such a weird winter?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you although we don't have snow I am going to use this activity with my 3rd grade Special Education Kiddos :) I follow you on Pinterest...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete