Friday, February 7, 2014

100th Day Writing Freebie

With all this snow, it's hard to say 
when we'll finally get to the 100th day of school.  
I'm planning on it anyway, for whenever it happens.

Our 100th day plans include:

Dressing like you are 100 years old  - complete with fashion show!

My favorite 100th day craftivity...
Here are pictures from last year's craftivity.
Oh my goodness...they are so cute I just can't stand it!




We'll also do some 100th day themed writing!  
I made several different prompts to give my students some choices.

You can grab your own copy of the prompts I made
 by clicking on the image below.
Please follow my Tpt store if you visit to download.
I'm having a competition with myself to increase my followers 
in my store by 10 before the end of the month.
I'm tellin' ya the life of a competitive person is exhausting. Ha!


I'm linking this post up with TBA for Freebie Friday!

Freebie Fridays


1 comment:

  1. The characters you have designed there are pretty good and quite interesting as well. I will be showing it to my childhood friends to spend time in fun or to remember back our previous memories.
    Regards: A Member With Designers Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete