Sunday, March 2, 2014

2 Movies + Not So Instant + Last One

2 Movies - that's how many I watched in 2013.  The funniest part is that I can't remember the name of either.  Ha! And here I am watching the Oscars.  I've never heard of most of the movies, but everyone sure looks fancy.   I know I'm not the only person in America who only watches 2 or 3 movies a year, because I'm married to the other one.  There's probably only two of us I'm assuming. ??

Now for the not so instant...I FINALLY set myself up with an Instagram thingy.  It's only been a few days, but I kinda love it already!  I'd love it if you'd check out my pics/follow me/visit by clicking on the image below and/or on the tiny camera in my sidebar.


And the most exciting news is that 
I'm not so patiently waiting for a new blog design!  
It's coming soon and I'm sure that the long list that I'm on 
is due to the fact that the designer is so talented.
This is BIG for me...
since I tend to be one of those people 
who doesn't easily agree to rearrange the furniture 
or attempt a new hairdo.  
But, when I'm ready...
I've been known to cut off 6 inches of my hair
 or sell all the furniture and start over with a bang. 
No need to chop my hair or sell my couch this time though. 
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!
I'M GETTING A NEW DESIGN!
That counts for being spontaneous if you're me...
Yippee!!!

1 comment: