Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Meet Up #6 (sort of)

I am pretty sure I'm the only one not headed to Vegas.  I keep telling myself that it's ok because I actually hate super hot weather (that is true)...but it would be super fun to meet so many of the bloggers from around the country.  Bummer... but I'm blogging from the beach so it's really ok (mostly).

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune today!  Being away from my regular crazy schedule means that I finally have time to catch up on some blogging.  The problem is that I'm about 6 weeks late to the Monday Meet Up party...seriously.  How funny is that?

I think this might be Monday Meet Up weeks 1, 2 and 3 (but the rest of the world seems to be on week 6).  I probably won't ever get to week 6, but I'm ok with that too.




You can head over to check out the link here.














3 comments:

  1. You are not the only one! I wish I could go :( But living in Florida and having a 4 year old just doesn't seem like it will work out. And really the true biggest reason is me alone in an unfamiliar place just will not be a good thing LOL. I get panic attacks just driving to Disney freaking out that I may take the wrong exit :P Maybe next year it will be somewhere closer :)
    - Mariela
    Learning With Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I couldn't make it to Vegas either! We can all pretend that we are there. Keeping my fingers crossed for next year!

    Gina
    Miss Peluso's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally jealous of all the bloggers to heading to Vegas right now! But instead I am home with my three-month-old baby and planning a wedding in two weeks. That's enough to keep me busy! ;)

    Enjoy your beach time!! Summer goes way to fast, so enjoy it!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete